Electron Beam Welding
Laser Welding and 3D Cutting
Laser Hermetic Sealing
Fastest turnaround in the industry
Precision Welding, Cutting and Processing
EB Industries offers you a full suite of services – from sourcing to welding, final finishing and testing. Your RFQ’s and questions are answered quickly and a real person answers the phone. Prototypes arrive when you need them in-house, and your production run will be on your schedule. Additionally, we are able to meet any ISO, mil or proprietary spec required. We leverage our 60 years of experience to deliver quality welding solutions to each of our customers.
- NADCAP, AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 certified
- Manual, semi-automated and fully automated electron beam and laser beam welding
- Collaborative weld design and development
- Complete tooling design and fabrication
- CAD/CAM design
- Sub-component fabrication and sourcing
- Rapid turnaround, expedited service
Part of our Spotless Shop Area
Applications Across All Industry
Industries can be insular. Developments in aerospace might not be known in green energy. We, however, not only connect parts, we connect industries. A solution to a miniature medical application might come from micro-welding an electronics package for an oil well sensor. The benefit to you is “outside the industry” thinking to solve your particular welding problem.
Our electron beam and laser welds are in spaceships, 5th generation fighters, knee joints, heart valves, hybrid car batteries, green technology heating equipment, 5000 feet beneath the ocean, 2cm beneath the skin of a baby – any application that requires a critical connection that cannot fail.
Parts - welded and ready for inspection
Metals and Fusion Welding
Hard to weld metals like titanium? Exotic materials like molybdenum and beryllium? We weld that stuff everyday. Copper to stainless steel? Done that. Nickel cladded materials for battery bus bars? We’ve cut it with a laser and then welded it. 3D printed metal parts? We’ve electron beam welded those, too.
- Specialists in titanium welding
- Copper welding and copper alloys
- Tough to weld aluminum alloys and combinations
- Metallurgy lab on premises
Continuous Wave vs. Pulsed Laser Welding
Why ISO 13485 is Good for Your Bottom Line
All about AS9100
Conduction vs.Keyhole: which is best for your application?
Articles and Information
Engineers are looking for accurate information that is clearly explained. EB Industries has that information for you, whether you call us or find it in our ever expanding database of articles, white papers and downloadable content. We have design guides, case studies and technical information covering all types of applications with all sorts of materials.
- Articles specific to industries and applications
- Technical guidance in material and welding procedure selection
- Knowledgeable engineering staff that answers your questions